Well, I just got back from Corvair College.  I met some really good people
and learned a little.  Mark L. and Joe H. were there along with Dan Weisman
( don't know if I got that right ), who made one of the Fifth Bearings and
flew in with his Vair powered Sonex.  I spent Friday night, all day Saturday
 and this morning at the event. Today's trip was the longest, because I flew
the KR in, from Columbia Downtown.  I only live 5 minutes away, so went by
truck, both other days.

I have to say, that there is no better group of people, other than maybe the
KR group, that you will ever meet.

As the morning was coming to an end today, something strange happened.  I
bought a Corvair Core and manual.  Don't know if I will ever finish it, but
I surely will get a good start on it over the winter.  The best thing about
this one is, it was inspected by more than one expert in the field,
including WW.

Next to the KR Gathering, this was the best week end that I can remember.
Thanks to all the Vair people, WW and his wife, and Ed Fisher for a terrific
time.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2008 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Ill
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC