----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Porter" <micha...@thequiethour.org>
To: "'KRnet'" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 10:24 PM
Subject: KR> KR-2 N147S - For Sale and looking for information

I've recently joined the KRnet after our non-profit organization received a
donation of a KR-2 (N147S serial number 2079). I'm told this particular KR-2
won first prize at Oshkosh some years back.

Michael,
This KR2 originated in Yakima, Washington. The builder was Jerry Robinson.
He was an Attorney in the area. He used to be good buddies with Steve Kelly
and I have many pictures of his KR2 flying with Steve's KR100 in Yakima. At
that time it had a revmaster in it and when he converted to the continental
I  traded a set of fixed aluminum main gear to him for his prop. He was also
selling plans for his version of canopy which I bought, but never used.

The info below is not KR related, but figured some of my KR friends might
want to know.

Bud Midkiff
Lynnwood, WA

Ps. I've been out of circulation for months and probably will be for many
more months as I had a head on collision with a car while riding my Harley
home from work back in May. A lady turned left in front of me with about one
car length of warning.  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/buddymidkiff