We are building a mock-up of the cockpit area to check out fit. It is short
for six foot plus grandson. Now, can we move the firewall ahead a couple
inches? To check back, Ken Rand had the VW engine in his original KR1 right
against the firewall. Was the KR1 tail heavy or when he did the KR2 did the
wider fuselage move the cg back and he was able, [or had to] move the engine
ahead? Can we put our engine against the firewall as KR1 with the firewall
ahead? And to finish, has anyone widened the KR2S fuselage?

Bill Weir