As promised, here is the list (so far) of KR Mixture Meter users and
some comments:

User Engine      Status      Link

Mark Langford Corvair Flying 2+ years
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/corvair/o2meter/

Mark Jones (N886MJ) Corvair Flying 80 hrs www.flykr2s.com
<http://www.flykr2s.com/>

Joe Horton Corvair Flying 2 years http://flykr2s.com/joehorton.html

John Gotschall VW 2180, turbo Installing John Gotschall
[johng...@comcast.net]

Stephen Teate Subaru, turbo, injected Installing
ste...@compositecooling.com

Dave Goodman Corvair Installed, not flown
http://sites.google.com/a/wildblue.net/goodmans/Home/firewall-forward

Sid Wood VW 2180 Installing
http://websites.expercraft.com/sidwood/index.php?q=log_entry&log_id=2130
2

User Comments (as of 2/9/08)

Mark Langford 1. Part auto gas, part 100LL, Replaced sensor at every 100
hours

Mark Jones 2. Exact set up as Mark Langford. very useful and accurate.
Run 100LL, no problems after 80 hours.

Joe Horton 3. Pep Boys universal sensor lasted about 120 hours on pilots
side exhaust, run 100LL. Local speed shop meter, $90. Building a new
stainless steel exhaust, a boss on both stacks and install O2 sensor in
both with toggle switch. I use the exhaust temp to lean more than the O2
and could live without the O2 at all. It is useful in adjusting the carb
for winter and summer flying to know when the weather has affected the
overall settings. I do use it as a cross check.

John Gotschall 4. Same as Mark Langford. Modifying meter for cockpit
side wall installation. Bought two Bosch oxygen sensors for $15 on ebay.

Stephen Teate 5. Using three Bosch #BS11027 O2 sensors: One at the turbo
for the computer and one in each exhaust pipe so I can read each bank
separately. Same instrument as Mark and a SPDP switch to select which
bank. Photos not yet available.

Dave Goodman 6. Same as Mark Langford.

Sid Wood 7. Same as Mark Langford.

Contact Sid Wood off line for a copy of the PowerPoint that has the same
info as above.

Sid Wood

Tri-gear KR-2 N6242

Mechanicsville, MD, USA