Yes. I know Ray.  He was at last years gathering, the same as always.  I
think he was in partners with his brother on the KR.  He was a very
enthusiastic builder, and like most of us, when we were still building, he
believed that Next Year, would be the year that he would fly his KR.  I am
saddened by his passing, and will be thinking of him.

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC

A Long Distance Friend of Ray