Hi, I have not posted in a long while but I read the posts just about every
day. There is a wealth of information (and humour) here as many of you have
already mentioned. My reason for posting is that I got very interested in
the Dynavibe that Mark L. described a while back and I think I have read
every post on the subject that I could find but there does not seem to be
that much. My chapter is interested in buying one so we can do our own prop
balancing.Does anybody have any other info on this equipment? Any pros/cons?
Thanks,
Per
KR2
Brampton On.