> From: flyk...@charter.net

> Last evenings flight was a
small milestone for me. I broke 250 flight hours on N886MJ. To be
exact, I now have 250.4 hours with 296 successful landings.<

Well that's a whole lot better than than 250.4 hours and only 295 successful
landings........or are you counting the hunting event as a successful
landing..........:-)

Like Mark said, get off the computer, get out in your shop, do something to
your project today, flying is much more fun than building..........four rolls
and one loop yesterday, more of the same today!

Dana Overall

1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39

RV-7 slider "Black Magic"
Flying..well sorta, useta, kinda
Barrett Precision O 360 A1A
Hartzell C2YR-1BFP/F7497-2
http://rvflying.tripod.com/blackmagic.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMi05-WU2D0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://rvflying.tripod.com

do not archive

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that?s right for you.