Mark L.,

You reported an all up engine weight of about 250 lbs for the Corvair
in your KR.  What moment did you use?  Say from the firewall? I assume
this does not include the prop and spinner, cowl etc...???

Also, I like your streamline spinner/cowl, but notice from your web
site that you essentially made your own custom spinner.  I'd like to
get your same look, but do not trust myself fabricating a part that is
required to spin thousands of times a minute.  Since the time you made
yours, have you found a commercially available spinner that might do
the trick?  If you were to do it over again, what would you do?  What
is the diameter of your spinner at the cowl?

thanks,

Scott