> Did you build the aircraft?  Did you "re-build" the aircraft?
> Just what is your situation?

When Steve Bennett bought my KR-1½ from Ken Cottle, he replaced the HAPI
1835 with one of his own 2180's and put the Ellison EFS-2 on the top
instead of on the bottom, where Ken had put it.  He also got rid of the
hydraulic lifters.

My data plate has HP, owner's name & address, weights, etc. - apparently
all of it unnecessary I now know.  I was thinking of bringing the plate
up to date, but since the changed information on it isn't required anyway
(thanks Ed) I'll probably just be leaving it alone.

I'm going to re-weigh the plane soon anyway, just for my own curiosity.

Mike

Click here for great quotes from top international movers!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTMAuPc3EnVuv1c6RZO1OeE6MaGCztbafRziNk9lMyQkflTOslBfXq/