Jannie du Preez wrote:

> We have no interest in accusation and intrigue. Here we simply
> want to talk shop. In all honesty we do not have the time nor desire to
> sift through all the rubbish to find value.

I whole heartedly agree.  Please "make it so".  I've noticed several folk
unsubscribing, and my guess is that they have similar sentiments.  I'd much
rather start throwing the troublemakers off than have people who need the
help to leave instead.  The troublemakers should know who they are, but if
not, they if they persist, they will be hearing from me, and it won't hurt
my feelings if they heard from others as well, as long as it's OFF THE LIST,
not to 650 others...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
mail: N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website: www.N56ML.com