Hey Guys,
Just to let everyone know I made it home safe from OSH 27 hours after I
departed. It was an adventure in it's self. I won't bore ya with all the
details but I learned a lot about flying long X-C with bad weather. My total
flight time for the whole trip was about 15 .6 hours and likely over 2000 miles
covered.
As for the people that still want more KR time at OSH, all I can say is that I
feel that I did my part. I posted my cell phone number before I left, we let it
be known what days we would attend and I stayed a day longer than I should have
with the weather that I had to deal with. I have limited resources, and limited
vacation time. I choose to spread both out over many events over a year and yes
OSH is an endless money pit with no incentive to make a week of it. If it is KR
you want get to the Gathering. If it is Corvair you want there was vendors
available long after we left and I still try to attend those events at other
times of the year. I have no vested interest in either -- Only the desire to
have others join the group of flyers (and I enjoy the hell out of the company
of all of those guys)
   Lee and Glidden-for the record you were missed and we did talk about you
anyway.
Click for an affordable Health Insurance plan that fits your needs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIn7HmeW9rVJ25rR2AEgNQU4idPipHXL7NiTDqHVaK0CeEPSPH4go/