>Langford wrote:
>When I left OSH, I took a rare sunRISE photo to the east.  See the photo at
>the top of  http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/sunsets/ for an early morning
>view of Lake Michigan south of OSH.

Mark,
That is a great photo but that is not Lake Michigan. It is actually Lake
Winnebago. Lake Winnebago is quite a large lake running from Appleton, WI
down to Fond du Lac, WI which makes it about sixty miles long and about
twenty miles wide. You would have had to flown east quite a ways to have
gotten to Lake Michigan. Correct me if you were actually on Lake Michigan.
The flight into Oshkosh was yet another great learning experience and I am
already looking forward to next year. The family and I are leaving in a few
minutes to drive over to Oshkosh for the day. I just can not get enough of
this thing they call flying regardless of who is hosting the event.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Stevens Point, WI
E-mail: flyk...@charter.net
Web: www.flykr2s.com