From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Howard Goodwin
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 5:04 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Brake Lines:

    There are bo-coos of discussion on brake lines in the archives.  I don't
remember seeing any of pros/cons of using steel lines.  If there is, I just
missed it. Since I am over 65, I have an excuse....
    To: Jeff Scott.  Jeff I cannot find 3/16 Nylaflex hose.  I like your
idea, of using 3/16 in lieu of 1/4 for less swelling (which is my current
delima)...could you bring some to the gathering?  I have found other make
tubing but it is wall is too thick and the Ferrell/insert combination will
not work with the thick wall.
    3/16 steel tubing is readily available and I feel comfortable that I can
arrange it in such a way that gear flex can be accommodated.
    If weight is a concern, I'll leave my pocket knife in the
hangar.....smile...
    Ideas Please..

  Howard Goodwin
Washington, N.C.