I contacted EAA about that some time ago, and they told me that a person can
win only one award for their plane and once winning that award, cannot win
it again in future years.  However, I go with whatever Larry says.  No way
is perfect and you gotta go with what works best for you.  Larry has done an
AWESOME job over the years.  I have always felt a little sad for him, having
to do all the work while we were having all the fun.  Now, he will get to
have some fun too.  It is great to see people stepping up to the plate
again, to host the Gathering.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2009 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Ill
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC