Hello Barry,

It looks like Jeanette is going to keep the plans for now.  As of our last
conversation she did say we would be able to list them through our web site
in addition to those who would prefer to purchase the regular mail method
through her.  We just received our resale license today and are awaiting the
credit card vendor to get us connected.  As of the Gathering or shortly
thereafter we will be live with product and will be taking orders.

I received confirmation today our cores for the new airfoil are up next to
be CNC'd so we should have the wings and center section by the time we
return from the Gathering as well.  I don't know how many would be
interested but we decided to go ahead and make skins for the entire tail
group also.

Things are picking up speed now. We have an order for a fast build kit and
have three in process of being assembled. The shop is still not completely
organized but it will get there.  We are picking up a CNC hotwire for the
new design and are looking at a CNC water jet cutting machine to keep most
of our stuff in house.  There should be more info soon as well as revealed
at the Gathering...

Thanks for asking.

Regards,

Steve