From: krnet-bounces+h.fourie=vodamail.co...@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+h.fourie=vodamail.co...@mylist.net] On Behalf Of Q500
.
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 9:18 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> KR2S Plans

I have a set of KR2S Plans that are approx. 2 years old and have never been
used.  They are in new condition. Due to health reasons I now need to sell
them.

Asking $250 and I will pay for shipping to U.S. addresses. All others, $250
plus the actual cost of shipping.

If interested let me know.

Thank you,

Roger