What speed were you cruising at. just curious
Charles Burkholder
Bancroft, Ontario
----- Original Message -----
From: <joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com>
To: <corvaircr...@mylist.net>
Cc: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 6:22 PM
Subject: KR> CC#16

Hey Guys,
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I made it home fine with N357CJ.
I had a great time this year and was able to do a little sight seeing just
for myself. The trip to Florida with Chris and Dan was entertaining. I also
can report that the demonstrated cross wind landing capabilitiy of a KR2S is
18 gusting to 27 and I did not have to go back to the runway to pick up
parts either. Departure was even more thrilling, My mom asked me on the way
to the airport this morning if I was scared -  I said no, anxious- If I was
scared I wouldn't be going. I didn't really check actual wind speed this
morning but it sure felt like 20 gust to 30 @ 75cross.
Anyway, Thanks to everyone that I met and to William, Grace, And especially
Ed for putting up with us. I will try to remember names and hope to see more
flyers soon. I loved the building of my plane and engine but I am living the
dream of a child now and revel in it everyday. I hope that there are more
out there like me that are working hard now.
The short of the trip is another 15 hours on 357CJ pushing the total over
450  hrs. and well over 2000 miles this weekend.
Blue skies,
Joe Horton,
Coopersburg, Pa.