Bob,

I made my table from three pieces of 1-1/4 x 14" Rim Board 14' long and have
screwed them together with 3/4" ply (Euro Birch) on the bottom and then have
three of those plastic saw horses from Home Depot under it and used door
shims between the rim and saw horse to make level.

My whole setup was in my family room but have moved into our spare bedroom.
I have no garage or basement. The boat is now cocooned and hanging in my
barn awaiting an upturn in my paycheck.

The 1-1/4 Rim Board can be bought from most lumber yards, though Lowes and
Home Depot do not typically stock it, a contractors yard will. it is
extremely stout and warp free. Also note that one surface is smooth and the
other is rough. I put the smooth surface up:0)

When I built the fuse sides, I only used two pieces of the Rim so it was
narrower and easier to reach from all sides. It should cost you about $2.50
a lineal foot depending who sells it to you.

Fred Johnson
Reno, NV

Bob wrote:

I would appreciate knowing the demensions and material needed for
building a work table for the KR2s