From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Fred Johnson
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 11:49 AM
To: 'KRnet'
Subject: RE: KR> wing airfoils

Are you using this airfoil on the KR?

I would use the AS series airfoil if you were, the only other airfoil I
would even consider for the KR is a modified Riblett G37U215 airfoil. It has
a bit more camber than the AS but the AS has a flatter camber line so is
more stable under large changes in CG compared to the Riblett. Just my two
cents worth.

Fred Johnson
Reno, NV