From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Dj Merrill
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 2:27 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Registration (was Intake Manifold on Black Bird)

On 11/22/2009 4:04 PM, Larry Knox wrote:
> Question, I am in the process of registering my KR2S and the paperwork
want
> to Know if I am registering as an Experimental or an amateur-built. The

Hi Larry,
        You would be registering it as an Amateur Built within the
Experimental
Category.

        You can buy a kit from EAA for $13 that will walk you through the
process, and has all the appropriate forms:
<http://shop.eaa.org/html/homebuilders.html?cart_id=>
http://shop.eaa.org/html/homebuilders.html?cart_id=

-Dj

--