KR Folks,

I'm one of the real early KR enthusiasts, got a kit from Ken of the original KR
1.....  watched Steve Bennet and others in this area fly the wings off them and
enjoyed it all.  I have followed this site just for the info and joy of
looking, listening and reading of all the good things that KR's are known for.
With regard to the paint, maybe you should look into the new system that is
offered by the Loehle's of the 5151 Mustang and P-40 fame.  I have seen some of
the work and can not describe just how beautiful the finish is......  check
their site Loehle Aviation, Inc. Loehle <aircraftk...@loehle.com>  for the
details.

Joe. E. Wallace
jwallace...@gmail.com