From: "Robin Macdonald" <r.macdon...@clear.net.nz>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:45 PM
Subject: KR> Glueing Foam

Guys,

I am in the process of glueing the foam to the spars, wing leading &
trailing edge, tail feathers, etc. I have made the main wing planks in a
sandwich & they are floxed in placed. Now I want to do the leading &
trailing edge & the tail feathers.

What is the preferred process to attach the foam to the spares etc. Some
have used resin, & I understand some have used a sprayon 3M product.  If
resin is a preferred process what mix have you used. straight resin, resin &
micro,  or what do you suggest.

Much apprecaited for your reply

Robin

NZ