Too bad about your medical. That looks like a good long term project
though. Sweet boat.

Rodney

-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On
Behalf Of Dana Overall
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 7:54
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Keeping busy-Fun Friday

Several people have "noticed" my absence from the list the last couple
months, suffice to say I no longer have a medical due to dealing with a
little health issue...but the gathering plans are coming together nicely
and we should, as always, have a great time again this year.

Seems building is in my blood, after building a KR and an RV. I don't
need a medical for this....I started mine yesterday!!

http://yfrog.com/1sboat002j

Here's what she will look like

http://www.glen-l.com/picboards/picboard17/pic859-frame.html

Now a building question.  I need to encapsulate the ash in epoxy, what
is the right mixture for thinning epoxy so I can brush it on?  As you
can tell, it's been a while since I worked with wood:-)

Dana Overall

1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39

http://rvflying.tripod.com