From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of mbz...@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 12:40 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: Re: KR> Latest intake manifold experiment

In my younger days we used to put aluminum window screening sandwiched
between 2 carburetor spacers to help atomize fuel. Theory was that the
screen creates micro vortexes and helps with a more even air/fuel mixture
distribution to all cylinders. We didn't have a dino machine to test this
out, but my guess would be that we gained at least 5hp.
This might be worth looking into for the uneven burn problems.