Mark; I scrolled down through your sunset pictures and found an error that
needs to be corrected.  Caption for the 9th picture down, you state that you
hit 235 MPH.  Now I know this is pure BS because at that time your ASI was
reading incorrectly due to a disconnected static port tube.  Besides that, the
Rand-Robinson website clearly states that the maximum speed for a KR-2S is 200
MPH, here: http://www.fly-kr.com/kr2s.htm .  If you fly one faster than that,
you are endangering your life as well as the lives of others and I think you
are having way too much fun flying anyway.

I think your next project should be restoring a vintage steamroller like an 8HP
1913 Aveling & Porter from Manchester, England.  They travel at a much more
sedate pace ;o)

Oscar Zuniga
Air Camper NX41CC

Flying Squirrel N2069Z