James Ferris wrote:

> Marks plane is not a KR2-S it is hightly modified an should not have a
> problem with 235 MPH.

That was just some good-natured  kidding from Oscar about that "bs" stuff.
He knows everything on it is balanced, but it was a reminder that I need to
fix that 235 mph reference tonight.   I really thought he sent that only to
me, and my guess is that he MEANT to send it just to me, but forgot to
change the address.   So I replied to it (not suspecting it was heading to
KRnet) without deleting all the garbage at the bottom, which I usually try
to do.

Mark Langford
n5...@hiwaay.net
website www.n56ml.com