From: Pete Klapp <pke...@hotmail.com>
Subject: KR> (no subject)
To: kr...@mylist.net
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 4:55 PM

Netters

I'm trying to duplicate Mark Langford's comm antenna installation using a arrow
shaft to support the lower half of the dipole.

So far, all the local sporting goods stores and hobby shops only carry carbon
fiber arrow shafts. Can they be used in lieu of fiberglass? Somewhere, I
thought I read that carbon fiber would hamper transmission of any radio
signal?????

I await responses from those with any info.

Thanks,

Pete Klapp, building KR-2S N729PK,

Canton, Ohio