I been able to finalize the date for this years National KR Gathering.  The
Friday, Saturday and Sunday dates will be September 10,11 and 12 at
Richmond/Madison Kentucky airport, i39.  I will be posting the phone number for
the primary hotel very shortly.  There will be camping allowed, not nearly as
nice as the lake at Mt. Vernon, with hangar bathroom access.  Plan on having
lunch catered Saturday along with the banquet Saturday evening.  I will be
asking for people to buy tickets to each one separately as the time grows
closer so I can give the caterer a good number.  It looks like the hotel in Mt.
Vernon used about 20 rooms from the reserved block so I am going with the same
number.

Hey, Jones...how many days until the gathering??

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39

http://rvflying.tripod.com/blackmagic.jpg