From: "Dana Overall" <bo12...@hotmail.com>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 2:45 PM
Subject: KR> 2010 KR Gathering date

I been able to finalize the date for this years National KR Gathering.  The
Friday, Saturday and Sunday dates will be September 10,11 and 12 at
Richmond/Madison Kentucky airport, i39.  I will be posting the phone number
for the primary hotel very shortly.  There will be camping allowed, not
nearly as nice as the lake at Mt. Vernon, with hangar bathroom access.  Plan
on having lunch catered Saturday along with the banquet Saturday evening.  I
will be asking for people to buy tickets to each one separately as the time
grows closer so I can give the caterer a good number.  It looks like the
hotel in Mt. Vernon used about 20 rooms from the reserved block so I am
going with the same number.

Hey, Jones...how many days until the gathering??

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39

http://rvflying.tripod.com/blackmagic.jpg