From: krnet-bounces+larry=lebanair....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+larry=lebanair....@mylist.net] On Behalf Of Fred
Johnson
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 7:13 AM
To: 'KRnet'
Subject: RE: KR> (no subject)

Stathis,

Welcome to the "net"

Keep looking, there are many projects here for sale, just be patient and
you'll find the right one.

Fred Johnson
Reno, NV

Stathis wrote:

Hello my name is Stathis Georgopoulos, iam living in Athens, Greece, my
email is eege...@yahoo.gr and my tel: 0030 6936 856050.

Iam abig fun of kr2, i wanted to build one since iwas 20 (iam 40 now), I now
"everything" about kr2, i read again and again all the constraction logs
from all of you (krnet).
The truth is that here in greece it is very difficult to find "fings" to
built a kr2s, actually any airplane, so i diside to buy a ready one or a
project. Iam looking to find something throu the internet but even that is
difficult. I found a project for sale in NY but he wasn;t interested to send
it to greece .
 I have a friend who lives in CA, i gave him the tel of RR to contact them
so i can buy throu him everything i need to built a kr2s.
Stthis Georgopoulos