From: "Fred Johnson" <f...@renotruss.com>
To: "'KRnet'" <kr...@mylist.net>
Subject: RE: KR> fuselage,glass or paint ?
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:47:39 -0800

Here, here! epoxy is heavy! Heavier than the wood.

Fred Johnson
Reno, NV

Joe wrote:

Hey Mike
Sounds like you are really getting there. I did not put the cloth on my
fuselage. I did when ever I had extra epoxy mixed up use it to coat the
sides and other wood and only after I was certain that I did not have to
glue anything else to the wood. I don't have any cracks in mine after five
hard years. I would suggest that you take a look at the guys that have
finished planes and decide what is best for you. One reason for me was just
trying to keep weight off.