I've been thinking about my trailing edge delamination issue.

As all y'all know, the trailing edge (per plans) is formed when the upper and
lower surfaces are joined together at a point, and then trimmed to shape.
Since my trailing edges are now coming apart at the corners (granted it's an
old airframe), I'm thinking there's got to be a better way to build them.

I seek the benefit our your collective wisdom.   Wouldn't a better way be to
glass in a formed trailing edge somehow?  What would work best?  Off the top of
my head, I'm thinking about a bent piece of aluminum cut to shape, but I
haven't quite figured out how to attach it yet...