From: "Daniel Root" <rv8...@yahoo.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:09 AM
Subject: KR> delamination repairs

I've been thinking about my trailing edge delamination issue.

I seek the benefit our your collective wisdom.   Wouldn't a better way be to
glass in a formed trailing edge somehow?  What would work best?  Off the top
of my head, I'm thinking about a bent piece of aluminum cut to shape, but I
haven't quite figured out how to attach it yet...