From: pke...@hotmail.com
To: bo12...@hotmail.com
Subject: thinning t-88
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 17:10:02 -0400

Netters

I remember Dana Overall recently asked the KRnet what could be used to thin
t-88 that he was planning to use to seal the wood on a boat that he was going
to build.

What was the answer? I think I remember someone saying that acetone was what
could be used? Am I correct or is there something else that can be used? I
tried a search of the KRnet archive, but it came back with no matches.

I need to thin epoxy to coat the interior of my fuselage.

Thanks in advance for any info

Pete Klapp, building KR-2S N729PK,

Canton, Ohio

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get
started.