Dan Heath wrote:

> Find a friend that you really don't care much about.  Actually, what you
> have read already, is basically the way I have done it, and I have done it
> lot of times.  The friend can just jiggle the end of the wing a little,
> and
> that helps get it in place a little easier.

Some women are probably better at jiggling than others, but I must say Dan
is absolutely right, as my wife's helped me do exactly that several times.
That brings up my broken exhaust system (I'm not even sure I've told that
story yet)...but she told me yesterday that if I didn't go to the airport
and do something about that, I was "cut off".  She said it with a smile, but
I still dutifully sneaked away from my 13 hour Saturday at work (running VPN
and  Remote Desktop from home) and removed the exhaust to bring home to
weld. She asked me tonight if the airplane was fixed yet, and I said "no,
but I went to the airport, removed it, and hope to weld it up tomorrow
night".  She looked a little skeptical, and I said "the deal was I had to go
to the airport and do something about it, and I did".  She just smiled.....

Mark Langford
n5...@hiwaay.net
website www.n56ml.com