I have a header tank in my KR-1 and in order to scavenge the last 3
gallons out of the tank with enough head pressure for the Aero-Carb or
Rev-Flow (3/4-1&1/2lbs) i installed a small adjustable pressure
regulator just downstream from the fuel pump should I run it that low on
fuel which I dont really plan on doing, but it is there just in case.

On 5/17/2010 10:04 PM, Mark Langford wrot