I've been waiting to post anything about the block of rooms for this years
gathering as the two competitors were in a bidding war to get the block of
rooms.  While I think I could have got a better rate, $65.00, the time to make
a command decision happened this morning.  The block of rooms is at Country Inn
& Suites by Carlson, 330 Walnut Creek Drive, Berea, KY  40403  859 228-0340
http://www.countryinns.com/bereaky .  Be sure and mention you are reserving a
room for the KR Gathering. This motel is just down the road from the airport so
getting to and from the motel will be a piece of cake.

The cutoff date for individual pay for each room will be August 10th.  I will
be posting this information on a regular basis.  The block of rooms is for
Friday and Saturday, Sept. 10 & 11.  If you early arrivals want a Thursday
reservation, they will accommodate your request on an individual basis.

See everybody here shortly at i39

Dana Overall

1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39