From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Dana Overall
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 11:08 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> KR Gathering rooms available for reservations

I've been waiting to post anything about the block of rooms for this years
gathering as the two competitors were in a bidding war to get the block of
rooms.  While I think I could have got a better rate, $65.00, the time to
make a command decision happened this morning.  The block of rooms is at
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, 330 Walnut Creek Drive, Berea, KY  40403
859 228-0340 http://www.countryinns.com/bereaky .  Be sure and mention you
are reserving a room for the KR Gathering. This motel is just down the road
from the airport so getting to and from the motel will be a piece of cake.

The cutoff date for individual pay for each room will be August 10th.  I
will be posting this information on a regular basis.  The block of rooms is
for Friday and Saturday, Sept. 10 & 11.  If you early arrivals want a
Thursday reservation, they will accommodate your request on an individual
basis.

See everybody here shortly at i39

Dana Overall

1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host