Hi

When I crashed my KR2 4 years ago, during the rebuild I move the mains
forward to give more weight on the tail wheel when empty.  This worked fine
solo.

2 up there is too much weight behind the CofG and the main wing started to
fly before the tail plane.  Full forward stick and the tail was still on the
ground and with the angle of attack and ground affect the aircraft lifted
off the ground in a very nose high attitude and mushed there, tail still on
the ground. I pulled the power and it flopped back on the ground.  No one
hurt, no damage to the KR2.

I need to move the mains back, but how far?

The question to you tail dragger builders with non stock KR2 undercarriage,
is how far in front of the CENTER of the CofG is the center of the axle with
the plane in the flying attitude?

Thanks
Barry Kruyssen
k...@bigpond.com