Here is the final entry list:

Race# Pilot Name, Crew Member, Aircraft, N#, Hometown

Turbine Class
007 Rene Dugas & Vernon Rogers, Turbine Legend - N95007, Monroe, LA
11 Walter Bestgen, Lancair IV-P Turbine N900WB, Grass Valley, CA
104 Marty Abbott, Turbine Legend, C-GUTT, Calgary, AB, Canada

Unlimited Class
"T" Paul and Pam Tackabury, Lancair IV-P N94PT, Laguna Beach, CA
23 Mark Patey, Lancair Legacy, N913MP, Orem, UT
32 Mike Patey, Lancair Legacy, N36XX, Orem, UT

Sport Class
9 Tony Crawford, Questair Venture, N94Y, Port Orange, FL
10 Keith & Tim Phillips, SX-300, N53SX, Port Orange, FL
24 Rich & Ricardo Guerra, Velocity, N724X, Plano, TX
30 Harry Hinkley, SX-300, N301E, Iowa City, IA
51 Mike Reibling, Seawind 3000, C-FVEL, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
60 Jim & Gwenn Cianci, SX-300, N6L Port Orange, FL
75 Sarah & Bob Bean, Glasair III, N75Y, Port Orange, FL
80 Keith Walljasper, Seawind 3000, N80CC, Normal, IL

Sport LX Class (Lancair Legacy Aircraft)
2 Alan Crawford, Lancair Legacy, N550AC, Buchanan Dam, TX
002 Vince Walker, Lancair Legacy, N41VR, Boulder, CO
5 Lee & Jay Behel, Lancair Legacy, N138A, San Jose, CA
50 Charles Bracken & Colin Hogan, Lancair Legacy, N550BL, Detroit, MI
52 Jim & David Thomas, Lancair Legacy, N252JT, Groveland, CA
77 Scott Alair, Lancair Legacy, N495SL, Pleansanton, CA

Sport FX
4 Paul Siegel, F-1 Rocket Evo, N4XU, Cincinnati, OH
14 Wayne Hadath, F-1 Rocket, C-FAUH, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
42 Kevin Eldredge, Sbach 342, N142WP, San Luis Obsipo, CA
#43 Bob & Cory Mills, RV-6 Rocket N600SS, Reno, NV
109 Tom Martin, F-1 Rocket EVO, C-GEVO, St Thomas, Ontario, Canada

Formula RG Blue
13 James & Sandy Redmon, Berkut, N97TX, McKinney, TX
35 Ernie Chauvin & Ron Holden, Lancair 360, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
38 Mark Quinn & William Benjamin, Lancair 360, Port Orange, FL
44 Rick Argente, Lancair 360, N360ZR, Piscataway, NJ

Formula RG Red
45 Bill Rossman & Mathias Klittich, Lancair 320, Denville, NJ
777 Craig & Jordan Schulze, Lancair 320, Grants Pass, OR

Formula FX Blue
91 Bruce & Steve Hammer, Glasair 1 TD N91LH, Lafayette, LA

Formula FX Red
37 Red Hamilton & Marilyn Boese, Tailwind, NX374WT, Fort Bragg, CA
46 Jeff Mallia & Vern Kokosa, Cozy Mk III, N46WM, Schenectady, NY
61 Tim Bovee, Mustang II, N1861D, Wenatchee, WA
86 Dave Biesemeier, Sidewinder, N3786A, Loveland, CO
93 Rich & Heather Lamb, Long-EZ N893LT, Hobe Sound, FL
99 Kerry Fritz, Long-EZ, N25KF, Lancaster, PA

Formula RV Gold
18 John Huft, RV-8, N184JH, Pagosa Springs, CO
33 Dick Martin, RV-8 N233M, Green Bay, WI
41 Dave & Diane Anders, RV-4, N230A, Cottonwood, CA

Formula RV Blue
8 John Mullaney & Dave Henning, RV-7, N808TB, Port Orange, FL
12 Alan Carroll, RV-8, N12AC, Madison, WI
21 Tom Moore, RV-7A, N621TM, Frisco, TX
27 Jon Ross, RV-8, N207RV, Northport, NY
39 Jean-Pierre Verdier, RV-7A, N37KV Conifer, CO
71 Bob & Jeanine Axsom, RV-6A, N710BJ, Farmington, AR
96 Doug Shoup, RV-4, N596DK, Ludington, MI
97 Perry Burford & Jim Wilson, RV-7, Windsor, Ontario, CA

Formula RV Red
34 Chris Murphy, RV-4, N117CM, Fort Collins, CO
63 Bob Vasey, RV-3, N13BV, Sylvia, KS

Sprint
22 Sam Hoskins, Q-200, N202SH, Murphysboro, IL
83 Dave Adams, Long-EZ, N83DT, Villa Ridge, MO
90 Dennis Collins, Lancair 235, Fountain Hills, AZ
98 John Keich, Midget Mustang, N825J, St Louis, MO
111 Klaus Savier & Jenny Tackabury, Vari-EZ N57LG, Santa Paula, CA

Sprint-LSA
3 Lynn Matteson, Kitfox IV, N369LM, Grass Lake, MI

Sportsman
64 Jeff Lange, Sonerai, N1463J, Waupaca, WI

Sportsman KR
156 Mark Langford, KR-2S, N56ML, Harvest, AL