Eric Kelsheimer wrote:

> Hello Mark, I hope you have taken a lot of picture's of your changes for
> the rest of us to view as you have time to post them to your site.

I did and I will, but it's certainly going to be an ugly plane for a
while....not a good representative to be "on stage" with the rest of the
Airventure Cup racers, that's for sure.  One of the best things about the
rework is that the flaps now deploy to 46 degrees, rather than 23, so I have
twice the flaps.  This will give me a steeper glide, and help slow me down
even more while in ground effect, as well as lowering the landing and stall
speeds. Another bonus is an additional 7.5 gallons of fuel, which gets me to
23.  That's enough to make it to Canada, but more importantly, it lets me
fly to my father's farm and back without driving to the gas station while
I'm there with a dirty old gas can to buy ethanol-laced fuel...

Mark Langford
n5...@hiwaay.net
website www.n56ml.com