Friends;
        I need to sell one of two KR-2s in my hanger.  They are both flying
airplanes and I will accept any reasonable offer.
        1. KR-2 Subaru powered, this is a purpose built engine with 10.5
hours on a tail dragger with radio VFR instruments, and GPS.  Cheap, like
$10,500.  or any reasonable offer.  We will ship!
        2. KR-2 Saturn powered with Radio VFR instruments, GPS and Mode "C",
cheap, Make and offer and get a flying version of the popular little bird.
For more info email me and I will supply pictures of both.
Or phone, collect!
James Sellars,BA (Econ), CFP,
Financial Advisor
Keybase Financial Group
Phone: 506-856-7977
Fax: 506-859-8504
Email: jsell...@keybase.com

The information in this Keybase e-mail is confidential and may be privileged.
Any use or disclosure of this e-mail by anyone other than the intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
this e-mail and notify us by reply e-mail.