I have started wiring on my KR-2 instrument panel.  I have had some
experience on this sort of thing, but that was many years ago.  Looking at
all the schematics for all the gadgets and switches with wires running every
which way was daunting to say the least.  Truth be known, I found other
things to do for a couple months while "I thought about it".  Then a divine
revelation came upon me: This wire goes from this terminal here to the
terminal over there.  I can do that.  Ok, leave enough slack to make a
bundle for support.  Run the next wire along the length of the first wire.
Next thing I realize, hey I'm wiring the panel.

Eating the elephant, one bite at a time.
Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA
smw...@md.metrocast.net