Does anyone have any pictures(aside from the ones on marks website) of
how they retracted? Did don have to modify the spar
 to them to retract
properly? Is the entire system mounted spar foreward? I cant make it
out from the photos on langford's site.

Also

>From what I have been reading most KR fuse sides are wider at the
shoulders than they are at the bottom, is this correct?  Would it
incur
any significant increase in work to make them the same width top and
bottom? I bought Mike Arnold's AR-5 DVD's and from
what I understand
that played a big part in lowering interference drag between the fuse
and wing. Also, putting the widest part of the fuselage
at the trailing
edge of the wing. am I silly to think this is the way to go with a KR
as well?