Glenn said a mouth full. I have had a flying airplane for over 5 years now and
a couple times a year I pull out Tony's books just to page through and see what
I want to try next. And there is always something that has become relevant.Joe
Hortoncoopersburg, Pa.    Glen wrote:

    Agree or disagree with my point, we should all come away from this
with one fact clear: If you DONT have Tony Bingelis' books in your
library , you are missing one of the most important tools in your toolkit.

--
Glenn Martin
KR2 N1333A, "Guardian angel"