I recently imported a KR2 from Canada and unfortunately it has sustained
some skin damage around the wing stub area in particular and has a big
bruise (crush) on the underside of the rudder where the tailwheel has
crushed the bottom of the structure. I plan to repair the skin damage by
using a hole saw or similar to cut out the fractured skin, glue in a plug of
foam and then use fibreglass with epoxy resin to repair the skin. I'm not
sure about the bottom of the rudder .....

Any comments and advice would be gratefully received!

Regards

Martin Pearce

rocketdri...@optusnet.com.au