....when you make a weight calculation for the wings,I think it does'nt matter
what kind of airfoil you use for your kr .( I approve all thoughts of Mark
Langford's reply).A very important point is the choice of the wood what you use
for the spars, or the entire airframe.(you know that Sitka Spruce is much
lighter than Douglas Fir).Also a big difference in weight is,how accurate you
work on your wings(not only the wings,I mean general on the entire
airframe).Ongoing with the first glue-joints right through the way you glass
the entire surfaces.You must know ,there are many ways to save-or add weight to
your project! Good luck for your decisions whatever you make!