My hat is off to you Steve,  I was one of the original purchaser of a set of
plans and the full kit, less engine...  many years ago...  I had the pleasure
of meeting and working with Ken and his family until I sold my project...    I
have a lot of admiration for all who have kept this 'kettle boiling" so to
speak and the one that I remember is Steve Bennett. He has been in this for a
long time and has a lot of experience and knowledge of the KR's...   I truly
enjoy the conversations and project pictures of all the KR's that are flying
and in process...  and Mark Langfords pictorial tours that he gives...   Keep
'em Flying...  Thanks jw

Joe. E. Wallace
jwallace...@gmail.com