>Andy,
>
>I don't recognize your experience, a kr with a reasonable cg is a pussycat.
>Pete

I'm with you , Pete.  With 1300+ hours in my log I'd have to say MY
KR is one of the nicest, easiest flying airplanes I've ever
flown.  As a tail dragger it handles as nicely as any tri-gear I've
flown in the takeoff and landing phase.  In the air it flies so
easily that you can almost wish it through maneuvers.   I've not had
a single PIO in the 400 hours on my KR, not even  at  liftoff on the
first flight and I had only 13 hours total tail wheel time on my
first flight.  The C.G. has to be right, and you MUST secure your arm
on your leg or an arm rest and fly with fingertips and wrist action
only once you have enough speed to lift the tail.  I LOVE THE WAY MY
KR FLYS..........

Larry Flesner