From: "Peter Drake" <p...@kingsland.uk.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:32 PM
Subject: KR> Kr Robin Macdonald

Has any one heard anything from KR builder Robin Macdonald in New Zealand.
He lives very near the epicentre of the earthquake. I emailed him soon after
it happened but haven't heard anything.

My KR posts are not getting acknowledged can someone let me know if this is
getting through.

Thanks

Peter Drake
Hereford UK